🎧 Thought Leader Profile: Nick Jonsson
Nick Jonsson – #1 International Best Selling Author | Leadership Keynote Speaker | Ironman Top 1% World Athlete Gold status for 2021
Nick Jonsson is Co-founder & MD at EGN Singapore – Asia’s largest Confidential Peer Network for the C-Suite & Entrepreneurs.
Author of International Best Seller Status (in categories Men’s Health, Mental Illness, 12 Step Program) “Executive Loneliness: How to avoid the workplace isolation.”
Award-winning speaker on television, radio, professional speaking events, chambers of commerce, company events, exhibitions, press conferences as well as facilitator of focus group and peer group meetings. Active in charitable and fundraising organizations to give back and support local community. Volunteer and fundraiser for the Samaritans (SOS) – a suicide prevention hotline in Singapore. Featured in more than 20 newspapers and magazines including a 4 pages feature in the Business Times and a full page in the Straits Times as well as on TV including Channel News Asia (CNA).
Profile URL: https://www.b2b.fm/profile/nick-jonsson
🎧 Recent Nick Jonsson Podcast Episodes
6 days ago 1 month ago 3 months ago 4 months ago 6 months ago 8 months ago 9 months ago
🎧 Nick Jonsson Speaking Videos
🎧 Podcast Key Talking Points
Leadership and Mental Wellness
- Author of “Executive Loneliness: How to avoid the workplace isolation.” (International Best Seller Status after ranking #1 in categories such as Men’s Health, Mental Illness, 12 Step Program among others)
- Nick brings an inside perspective of regional mental health situation in the corporate world via his work in mental health support groups for executives
- How has the region’s corporate leaders and executives fared mentally in the last 18 months due to the enforced work from home and escalated anxiety?
- Executives are suffering, fall off the radar but due to expectations and the stigma associated with mental health, they don’t have the platform to talk about it
- How has isolation, the decline in deep connections and disconnect from colleagues and families impacted our general mental wellbeing?
- What are the symptoms of stress at work, feeling isolated and feeling depressed at work?
- What can be done to help people feeling isolated and stressed at work?
- How does depression manifest itself, how do people cover it up and what can be done to help someone suffering from it?
- Real experiences from executives of multi nationals and SME’s on their leadership challenges and how they have suffered from and dealt with being the the isolated leader at work and the mental stresses that they have suffered and how they have overcome these challenges
Working in Asia
- Why Asia is a more challenging place to be the leader than the West
🎧 Nick Jonsson Podcast Topics
Invite Nick Jonsson to speak on your podcast