🎧 Thought Leader Profile: Margaret Manning
Margaret Manning – Award Winning Entrepreneur with successful business exit
Award Winning Entrepreneur with successful business exit
Margaret Manning OBE. Former Chair of UK ASEAN Business Council. Named “One of UK’s Most Influential Women in Tech”. Former Partner Ersnt & Young. Recently Featured in Wall Street Journal.
Digital Agency Pioneer
Artificial Intelligence graduate and qualified Chartered Accountant. Set up one of Europe’s first Digital Agencies – Reading Room – in 1996. Grew agency servicing business & government to 150 people across Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific before engineering trade sale of the UK business to IDOX PLC. Formed a MBI to buy back the APAC businesses rebranding these as Adelphi Digital. Doubled the size of the APAC businesses in two years and sold these to Ernst Young.
Testimonials and Awards
Profile URL: https://www.b2b.fm/profile/margaret-manning
- Awarded an OBE (order of the British Empire) by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for supporting UK export to the Asia.
- “She’s one of Britain’s most successful online entrepreneurs” – Creative Bloq
- “Inspiring Business Women in APAC” – Argyll Scott HK
- Margaret Manning wins 3 Gold Stevie Awards
- Voted UK Female Entrepreneur of the Year in the 2008 Fast Growth Business awards.
- Named one of the top 50 media people to watch in the ‘Courvoisier Future 500′ in the Observer
- Winner in the Science & Technology – Lloyds TSB First Woman Awards
- Highly commended in the Credit Suisse – National Business Awards for Entrepreneur of the Year
- Former woman of achievement ambassador for the Lloyds TSB inspirational women association
- Featured in Real Business’s report on “Britain’s 100 Most Entrepreneurial Women”. Born in UK, Lived and Worked in Singapore. Currently based in Barbados.
🎧 Recent Margaret Manning Podcast Episodes
🎧 Margaret Manning Speaking Videos
🎧 Podcast Key Talking Points
Digital Agency Pioneer
- Lessons learned from growing a digital agency from 0 to 150 people, engineering a Management Buy In and later selling agency to Ernst & Young
- How Margaret’s unique take on hiring and culture gave her agency the edge in the digital space
- Experience of being a female CEO and pioneer in a male dominated industry, lessons learned for a new generation of female founders and agile business leaders
The Future of Work, Agile and Diverse Company Cultures
- Experience from advising Governments & Corporates on Agile Culture and Agility
- Passionate advocate of inclusion and diversity in the workplace as a key criteria of business success.
- How does diversity in the workplace impact innovation and how can leaders build diverse cultures?
- How can business leaders embrace the changing nature and shape of work? See Margaret’s feature in the Wall Street Journal: New Ways to Work Anywhere in the World
🎧 Margaret Manning Podcast Topics
Invite Margaret Manning to speak on your podcast